Doctor’s Day in India was established by the Government of India in 1991 to be recognized and celebrated every year on 1st of July as National Doctors Day. It is celebrated on 1st of July on the birth and death anniversary of the most famous physician of India Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy (Dr. B C Roy) to pay lots of honour and tribute. Dr Roy was honoured with Bharat Ratna on 4th of February in 1961. He was also the 2nd Chief Minister of West Bengal.
Things to Watch out For
A world class platform that promises to bring leaders under one roof and a networking opportunity with your peers will arm you with the information you need. The summit will discuss key challenges being faced, advancements in medical science and the successful stories that are making headline round the globe.
Who Should Attend?
- Renowned Doctors (Physicians / Surgeons / Medicine) from various domains
- Medical Associations
- Doctors from reputed Hospitals
- Medical students from institutes like AIMS
- Patients (Limited. Some success stories)
- CXOs of Pharma companies
- CEOs of Laboratories / Pharmacies